Monday 2 September 2013

Are Traditional Healers Trained? Do They Know What They Are Doing?

Are traditional healers trained? Western medical doctors go through over 5 years of tertiary education plus 2 years of something similar to apprenticeship. How about the traditional healers, who are more common in African and South American village life? They are the first point of call in their communities in case of trouble, both health related and private life issues.

True traditional healers in traditional African societies go through years of tutelage and experience, by means of an apprenticeship that takes a minimum of 7 years or so depending on the society to which they belong.

In the Numba mountains of Southern Sudan, traditional healing is passed on from generation to generation. In a traditional healers family, the spirits choose a heir to whom the healing abilities are passed on and bestowed.

Some times the recipient of these abilities is chosen young and therefore easily groomed into a traditional healer. To some, it comes late in life. It usually follows unexplainable sicknesses that do not respond to modern medicine and can not be identified. The chosen person ails until the elders are able to decipher the signals that the spirits are beckoning this person to become a the new embodiment of the family tradition of healing.

I for one for example, I went through several years of apprenticeship to become a traditional healer. This was the time when bombs and bullets where raining in Southern Sudan. But there was no way I could run away and join thousands of Southern Sudanese that run off to Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia and all other surrounding countries. The spirits could not allow me to abandon them. I had to be the embodiment of the clan and family spirits. I survived the carnage, as every one else either run, died or joined the combating groups. I did not do any of those and here I am.

During this period my spiritual ancestors and father took me through the traditional healing paces. I was taught the various herbs and the ailments they cured. I was taught the signs that spirits send to us, to foretell dangers and impending successes.

At the end of it all I was a well rounded traditional healer, herbalist and psychic. I have been able to heal several ailments affecting societies to which I belong. I have helped people avoid dangers. I have helped people attract luck and love. This shows you that traditional healers are actually trained. They are similar to modern western trained doctors. The laboratory of the traditional healer are the mountains and the bushes of the communities to which they belong.

The natural harmony of the body can only be restored by an integrated and holistic approach. That is where traditional healing comes in.
Do not suffer in silence there is hope. For more information please go to:  For more information visit this website:  http://www.naturalorganicherbs.wozaonline.co.za

1 comment:

  1. Is like a dream comes through i never believe this will happen to me, i am here to share my testimony on how i enlarge my penis by Dr, Ken. it really matters in your relationship or marriage. I got married to my wife about 1 month after we met on a photo studio, we lived happily for the first 3 months of our marriage until i and my wife started having quarrels at home because i couldn't satisfy her on bed with my little penis. Actually my penis was very small, it measured about 3.2 inches long on erection and i am 39 years old. My wife said it was forbidden by the women of this world. My wife started sleeping with other men outside. Sometimes i will return from work without finding my wife at home and whenever i call or ask her where she was, she will always snub at me and sometimes just tell me to go get a larger dick. All this continued for a long time and it hurt me so much that i was at the edge of breaking up on the marriage till when i read about a doctor called Dr ken online. I never thought i could smile and be in a happy marriage again if not for the help of Dr Ken. I got the doctors Website Emails:  drkensolutiontemple@gmail.com mobile number +2348102574680   

    ReplyDelete